Sunday, July 4, 2010

Holly Willoughby Gold Circle Necklace

Internet & company

The Professor Course 'Internet and webcommerce' (or whatever you call ) at the time had insisted so much on the fact that to have a great site you were to advertise it and play on the links. If I remember correctly had also insisted on the meta (or maybe it was the prof of some other course in this case?).
It 's easier said than done ... With metatags
once you've finished writing you are half the battle, you just have to wait and hope that someone searches for those keywords. Obviously you have to hope that there are many sites that deal with the same subject and that have the same keywords in meta tags ...
Obviously I am unlucky. Web sites about doujinshi and there are piles of mine is the newest, so if Google indexes it, makes it almost last (I did not check to keep from crying). In contrast to sites on the DJ INID there are few, and so I appear the first place (or second) and so on ...
How to link the speech is a bit 'more complicated: it is a doujinshi site do I need to link to sites that deal or series of scans or directly concerned. Eh ... scans ... Considering that I hate people who use a free ride to scan the other without asking for permission not know if I try to affiliate sites that fans like that or do without @ @. Ok that is for the survival of my sitarello but it is still a fight to the death between me and my conscience ... Who knows who will win \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment