Thursday, July 8, 2010

Can Hiv Live On Needle For Sewing

Bah.

Fever in July?
Oh yes!
not fly to 38th but they are dead (which I've never fever when I'm wrong). And is the second day ... In addition rompimaroni
neighbors than with their own pool of cabbage they start screaming to the holidays. Until eleven o'clock and spends the evening. And I hear them through double windows, shutters and air conditioning on. In desperation I began to feel Tsumasaki ni kiss (nice Puccio and sin that I fell asleep before the end ^^;).

In most in all this, Germany has lost ... and yet another team to cheer and then lost ... Now I do not really no one to cheer the final: both teams play in a way that I do not really like (not that Germany has played decently yesterday eh -.-).
Bah.
also will end the world and I I will not have my evenings and afternoons spent in front of a soda and a slice of piping hot popcorn \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;.
Sigh.

I'm going to die ...

but first ... how beautiful is The Big Bang Theory? *____* Sheldon is adorably obnoxious. The mute is nice just as long as is silent, Leonard is well, unless the loser of all (or most unlucky because sometimes really ...) and the last to be so disgusting that it is simply not worth be named. But the series is so cute * _ * (and deserves my brother followed her, despite being in English with Italian subtitles ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment