Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wishes Sms For New Born Baby

It's too hot ... ^ _ ^

fault I'm hot and my infamous stage 'soon return to the level of insanity last year of high school' I'm rearranging the pc doing the sorting of sites, folders, cd various. I have already deleted
Neopets (stop playing to find out that I should not leave my animals, I took away any sense of guilt) and now I think of Twitter (I can not believe that an account used only once since 2008 -.- ) and other sites (so if I hear some people on other Than FB would not think twice to disappear from there too).
I recovered with a cd in rescue of Fifa 2003, lyrics of Tatu (cioè. ..), Avri Lavigne (aricioè), garbage, etc.. Saves me the initials of SD in Japanese ...
Among the things found inside this amazing CD is one that, WOW, I did not remember at all: my (and only) hetero fic. Obviously was never finished but I three chapters written! One of the main characters name is Jamie Lee. I can not stop laughing and it's the first laugh of the day ...

Bon, return to learn how to use tablet that is because of the looong time spent doing nothing I lost the hand \u0026lt;. \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment