Monday, June 21, 2010

Manufacture Of Toaster

There are things that are bad, very bad. Tsk

What's more sad to discover that the nick you are so fond of is now used by more than one? ç_ç

But heck, at that time decided not to use a Japanese because there were crowds of people with a nickname taken from the cartoons. Lost days to decide which nick to use. Days lost to browse the damn Latin dictionary (oh, I was still in high school ... it was more than five years ago ...) only to discover that what they liked me, nix, already used it in many. I chose another snowflake (but in Latin, so that did not do too much 'Heidi lamb'), but it was too long and so the abbreviai. It was my own, unique. He accompanied me into the realm of fanfiction (inevitable meetings, few, with girls who were writing), and in that of kisskae (how much they receive for the first time by Dov mail telling me that I had on the free Ot) and dollz (every time I think my greatest memory failure \u0026lt;,\u0026lt;).
But now ... there are people who use it in forums and other sites.
E 'depressing, really. They could look for another? Steps for those who are called so for real but the others ... could not seek another?
Uffaaaa>. \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment