Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Show Me The Sms Of New Born Baby

ninxit @ 2010-06-23T21: 44:00

Windows Vista really deserves to be called windowsvista ...
Fortunately, there is Google where you can find a simple and functional solution to any problem ...

However, the good news coming ...
I made a (ok, yet another) site and I plan to update it for real!



Yes, OK is a site purely useless for the rest of the world except for me XD.

Then, on the web I decided that in order: I'll just make the graphics
-lj;
-redo the graphics and will update the site pixel-
will make a page decent for Fanlist (given that half have died or changed address, Rip)-
I finish translating all the chapters of the manga of British lambs (me so I remove him from bales);
-help a bit 'to LM (because it deserves so much);
-I finish at least one of the DJs who have outstanding on your pc from time immemorial ...

As for the other 'fronts', well ... "We are working for you" I was doing? No, huh ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment