Thursday, September 9, 2010

Backpacker Jobs Vancouver

Longing (Melody Togireta)

kizutsuke you
atta kotoba kasaneta you Namida wa itsuka
omoide ni naru yo dakara ... togireta
melody mune of dakishimete ashita
you ikiru darou Anata


of aenakute you Sing without you I'll sing without
Can you

you feel my heart Falling through the rain I sing without


you'll sing without you Can not you

hold my tears Cause still I love you

I can not face that thought
of being alone I sing for the song still carries on mune
of dakishimete omoi o koe utawasete
of you naranakute


Sing without you I'll sing without you Can not you feel my

pain There's nothing I CAN do

I still have a longing for your memory
kizutsuku
big part demo kokoro o tsutaetai
yo ima wa ... hitori
of shinai de
sosogu Furi sou ame to yume of niware
you kanaderu ashita kara Sing

I'll sing without you without you

Can you feel my heart Falling through the rain



I sing without you I'll sing without you Can not you

hold my tears Cause still I love you


I sing without you I'll sing without you Can not you

feel my heart Falling through the rain I sing without


you'll sing without you Can not you
hold my tears Cause still I
love you


0 comments:

Post a Comment