Thursday, September 9, 2010

How To Tie A Loop Belt

The joys and sorrows ...

Son finally managed to make me a list of all the doujinshi I have. Unless I'm mistaken accounts are well over 75 different collections scattered. But many are not even a few ° °.
The absurd thing is that today, while trying to count the collection I realized that I miss at least two. And I have not the faintest idea where they can be O____o;
I have not moved all the comics (two rows, one above the other, over 22 issues of PoT Japanese edition there is another set as a minimum) but not I think I made them ... But if I am not there where can it be? I am a little worried when you see that I fixed the room before leaving, I put in one of those places 'so secret that I've forgotten where I am'? = _ =.
In any case, this episode made me realize one thing: I have to get rid of all the comics that I do not care to have more space (and less likely to die because I have fallen in head-oh, and chances are there-). The list I have already made (ah ah, they're all shoujo ...) Now I just have to decide where and how to sell (this thing will kill me ... I'm not made for business, I _. ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment