Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sterowniki Logitech Eye Toy

anichan92 @ 2010-03-13T21:11:00

I am 17 years old, made a fabulous few days before my birthday I celebrated with a Miyavi concert in Milan with the result that I was in the front row even though I was not sleeping well for 3 days (but I made up sleeping on the train XD). I am a normal person would say, but I like to change these habits from time to time, I play the bass guitar and taught himself, with good results ...... I think ..... xD

I really like to dress Visual Kei, Dark or Gothic Lolita, but in the place where I live there is beyond me as anyone else.
I have a passion for music, Rock, Metal, JRock, JPop KPop!

Im a ex-photomodel u.u

About my culinary taste .... I love especially the Japanese cuisine, but also the Italian ... I love pizza is fabulous, not to mention lasagna *ç*.
I've never tasted Japanese, Korean or Chinese dishes, but one day I'll want to taste them!

Let's see ... ah yes! My physical description xD I'm 1.61cm high and weighing about 50kg, I have brown hair but dyes them black, eyes are also brown.

I have only 3 dreams:

number 1: go to Japan
number 2: see a Koshien Baseball Match
number 3: see a Baseball match on Tokyo Dome

0 comments:

Post a Comment