Monday, March 8, 2010

Pokemon Deluge Highest Atack

[Alice in Wonderland] operettas untitled

Title: (operetta untitled)
Fandom: Alice in Wonderland
Pairing: Alice / Mad Hatter
Rating: G
Notes:
1) I talkative, so drabble are not exactly my forte (nice way of saying that is a complete landslide.)
2) My beta has not yet seen the movie, so I can not read them 'junk Ste. That is, probably not be read. For this reason, I'd like someone did this to me, stick on the keyboard in a constructive manner.
3) The last is what I dislike.
4) I have not even pretended to search for titles.

5) Change the ending, Tim! * Drools *. That one (the last) does not follow the film's ending. The other two, yes, but get a little 'suck.
6) So we talk for a moment the number of words. For the former, they are all in agreement: they are 100, and bon. But then, for the second, Word tells me 200, and tells me FiumiDiParole contaparole of 191, which is a big difference. For the third, Word sets 300, FDP ensures 282. I do not know how to get on. Tomorrow mold and counted by hand, marking every little word, so it established once and for all. Amen and goodnight. For once, the counter is right in Word, but to be fair, I am aware of the number of words determined by the counter FDP: 573 total. That rage, however.

Drabble * *

Sets the point where, until a moment before, was Alice, and hear a furtive tear slipping from the corner of the left eye. I really hope he decides to stay. But he has promised to return, said he will not forget him. But the Hatter can not believe it will come back to Mondosopra many things to do, time will pass so quickly that, remember the promise when it will be too large to tumble into a rabbit hole, never coming back ; to Mondosotto, maybe he will forget altogether. "It's better that way," he murmurs, "You be crazy not to go crazy down here. "




** ** Double drabble

"You might be."
At these words, Alice turns around, his hand in midair, holding the vial of blood Ciciarampa. Her face clears up in a smile, and responded impulsively: "What a crazy, crazy, wonderful idea."
Then he thinks of his mother and his sister must go, at least for them. The smile cracks.
"But I can not. I have to go back there, I have to give answers. I'll be back " promises. And drinks the vial. The Hatter
down his face: "Do not come back," he murmurs.
"Of course I will," cried Alice, indignantly.
The Hatter shook his head: "Do not you remember me ...."
He said "me." "About me". Not "us", not "of this place." He said "Do not you remember me . Alice's heart missing a beat, and she, stifling a sob, whispering: "How could I forget you?".
"Everybody, all the time." The Hatter is bitter smile, and says those words, "Who cares to remember a guy who makes hats? Crazy, too. You forget all about me. You will do the same. "
"No. Do not forget you, "Alice decrees, sure. But the man's face is dissolved already, as she returns home. Even if it is not entirely certain of what his house.




*** *** Triple drabble

"You might be."
At these words, Alice turns around, his hand in midair, holding the vial of blood Ciciarampa. Her face clears up in a smile, and responded impulsively: "What a crazy, crazy, wonderful idea."
Mondosopra think for a moment, and the memory of Hamish the shivers: "But I can not," he says, not entirely convinced. The Hatter
advances toward her: "I miss you, if you would go."
Alice smiles shyly, "Hatter, why is a raven like a desk?".
"I have no idea," admits the man, smiling in turn.
"I yes, they both have feathers," replied Alice, and laughs.
"My word, baby, you are more addicted to March Hare! And she misses more than a Friday, "notes the Hatter, looking wide-eyed. Alice
a deep breath, and stares at him in the face: "I deserve my teacher," he says. His smile widens.
"If so, do you wonder: think of six impossible things, even if the breakfast time is long past," order by the Hatter.
Alice comes together and begins: "One: there is a potion that makes you shrink. Two: there is a cake that makes you grow. " The Hatter
interrupts: "Three: the animals speak."
Alice smiles: "Four: Cats evaporate."
"Five: There is a Wonderland."
"You: I killed Ciciarampa.
"Seven," continued the Hatter, with a faint shake hands, "Alice is a Mondosotto.
"Otto" whispered Alice, "the Hatter Alice kisses." Blushing furiously.
"This is not an impossible thing," smiles the Hatter, "I have rejected and cucirti a donkey hat."
Alice smiles back and hugs the momentum of the man before her. And while hovering in the air does the Hatter, Alice thinks must be crazy to fall in love as a hatter. But on the other hand, are all mad, there, and none will do the case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment