Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Install Vocal Eraser Sony Sound Forge

Singolino

As usual, I hate Valentine's Day. But I do not mind saying that I hate it because is a holiday invented by the consumer fioriai. No. I'll try to be honest, for once, and say that I hate Valentine's Day because I would very strongly be able to celebrate, but nisba. So, let's talk about: the prospect of spending the afternoon with my best friend to prepare cookies for San Faustino watching Ghost is wonderful, really. But I would prefer to do immeasurably more, like to see my boy, eating chocolates and watching a stupid movie making out to the movies.
small but not insignificant problem: the missing boy.
And then nothing. Valentine tears and chocolate.
Greetings to lovers. And tomorrow we do best wishes for singles, filled up with chocolate, at least that stimulates the endorphins.


" Dedicated to the lonely hearts by choice. Others. Those who have just left and there they are. Those that we WOULD BE
also, if only to find someone else to be with them.
Those who are lovers of the reserve and from a variety of festivities expect that he / she leaves the owner.
Those "I love I do not expect anything," but they still hope to have told a lie.
Those who do not know what flavor has a kiss, or do not remember it anymore, and today we're eating too many chocolates.
Those who remember it very well and eating too much chocolate anyway. Those who
"but as Baglioni sang, the way you'll find a hook in the sky?" Those who
"but let me pleasure," and raise their head, so to check.
Those who did not raise his head and instead would do the most good.
Those who read that today, St. Valentine the martyr, the Italians will spend 800 million euro in flowers, stuffed animals, text messages and dinners with artichokes and think, "Where do we go end? "
Those who would end up right there, buried by flowers and stuffed animals, to exchange text messages between the artichokes.
Those that "if I could go back" or "if I could go on," and meanwhile impede traffic.
Those who feel excluded, defeated , different, misunderstood, inadequate: only, yet they are many.
Those who do not feel anything anymore and after being chased in vain, now run away from love.
Those who both love sooner or later catches up with them.
"

(Massimo Gramellini, February 14, 2003)

0 comments:

Post a Comment