Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When Must Muslims Be Covered?

Il diario di Hyde

WARNING! this fan fic is totally fictional, the facts / acts / characters are not connected to reality.

Diary Hyde



01. Awakening

Work, work and more work. For some time I had a little more time to devote to the care of myself or my hobbies, and what irritates me above all limits. Wrapped
tell me, why I chose to become a musician, why? perhaps because they are beautiful and attractive, or earlier, or simply because I have talent ... as a child I was fascinated by the figure "mythology" of rock star full of money and beautiful women and all women are not only beautiful curves, even men. But who made me do!
Who am I? well it is not hard to say, just say that I am I, a being named HYDE at least in art.

September 18: I'm finally at home, locked in my room away from distraction as possible. A place where I can take refuge and think, think long and hard about my life, life that I led had I not achieved this reputation. Well, even my fans and also my fans, I think that deep down my face with my colleague, Gackt, and I have to admit it ... even if not publicly ... Exactly. It is now since 2003 that we hide this report, stormy and tasteless, but in the end I'm fine with that.

closed the diary just storing it in the shelf in an old textbook in schools, so that no one suspected that my thoughts are hiding in a staid, boring, dusty old textbook in high school. I turned off the light, so that only the light of the moon, obscured by some clouds, invaded my bedroom, took off my clothes off, remaining only in initmo now and then throw me on the bed exhausted by yet another day of work, made of photoshoot, recording, testing and other tiring things. I lay quiet pulling the covers up to the groin and then lift the cap so that I could bring her arms behind her in a position of total relaxation: just what I needed.
I smiled as my eyes were closed, and finally I had achieved inner peace and let his mind slowly emptied of any concern, any thought of everything .... Slowly
Morpheus took me with him in his arms comfortable, giving me the precious gift of a refined and relaxed deep sleep, that sleep that is found only in the mind clear. Very good, very good thing for me that I did not sleep for days.
I began to dream, dream really a beautiful place, but at the same time terrifying: around me, only the white, then nothing to see a dot away.
Slowly I approached the tiny dot that looked like it was beginning to distinguish its boundaries well defined. "Rather rough as what I thought when I was close enough to touch the thing, which I opened in front of the nose, emitting a blinding light that washed over me in no time at all.
tried in vain to cover my face with my arms, to protect of the light but it was useless and I had swallowed. I fainted, recovering the meaning later. I had no sense of time, absolutely no, I did not know how long I was unconscious, but when he opened his eyes in front of me showed breathtaking scenery.
sparkling rivers flowed, and a pale sun shone warm autumn in the immense blue sky cloudless. "Waoh" I immediately thought, but still I did not realize the whole beauty of that place. The green fields without dirt, no clusters that corresponded to gray cement ... none of that only the green, green grass covered with vegetation Immesi rugiata, and a strange light over the hills behind me, was to be the place where I arrived maybe.
I realized then that my clothes were different from those which I had before: it first I wore a simple white shirt with dark jeans and a pair of sneakers. Now wearing a white silk dress with a shoulder strap, two straps and gold surround my life. My feet? had no shoes, no socks ... completely naked. I noticed only at the time the creatures that inhabited this place: fantastic creatures! small and the skin vari colori, chi aveva la pelle blu e i capelli argenteii, chi aveva la pelle verde e i capelli rosso fuoco...molte sfumature di colore erano indossate da quelle creature piccoline, così tante che non riusci a trattenere un espressione di stupore.

02. Esplorazione

Incantato da quel mondo affascinante e inesplorato, rimasi per qualche minuto ricoperto dallo stupore fermo sul posto fino a quando non incrociai lo sguardo di uno di quegli esseri, che ancora non capisco bene cosa siano. I suoi capelli verde acceso e la pelle di un rosso fuoco, mi lasciarono perplesso, e anche impaurito. Ma la cosa che mi catturò fu lo sguardo; quello sguardo ipnotico, da cui non riesci a staccarti o perchè ne sei attratto o perchè 're terrified.
rather difficult to know if they were attracted or frightened, a part of me was drawn to the other party but at the same time I was terribly frightened.
Those eyes on me, those eyes of bright yellow, I examine, as if they could go through and discover things that even I know, or that my mind was completely removed.
quickly shook his head before starting to walk on the grass fresh and moist. I walked for a while under the scrutiny of those strange creatures before they reach an inhabited place, inhabited by other creatures, other than those encountered so far.
They had human form but their skin color still remained as a rather bizarre hair, but there was one thing that makes them similar: the great wings that sprouted from his back, some transparent, some feathers and other semi-transparent, but still surrounded by a strange light matte, and eyes. The eyes struck me more than anything. They were simple eyes, those who had these strange beings, but were half blacks and half blue. That worried me
black but at the same time fascinated me, I always had more desire to find out why they had those strange eyes, half-shrouded in mystery and half clear, so confident and full of tranquility.
was funny but I was paralyzed again. I shook my head again before resuming the journey. Around me were the ruins covered with grass, seemed to be the abodes of those strange inhabitants, until I saw before me a huge wooden castle white and blue: white for the body of what looked like a tree, and the blue for the enormous leaves where there were small houses. As I was rather fascinated but we want to addentrarmici.
the entrance, there were two very small creatures, who wore a funny armor decorated with gold and white spears wielded enormous upper end where a floating ball of light that blinded chiunuqe looked at her. It was not a good sign.
I went over and immediately changed the creatures were transformed into huge centauri: the body of a horse, one white and one black, rather robust and the human torso adorned with what was formerly a funny armor, also changed in a massive armor and silver with gold trimmings. The only thing left unchanged were those strange lances.
Frightened, I decided to get closer still.
- Hi ... - afraid I cried, but the strange creatures now become powerful centaurs, did not move, and indeed moved only his eyes on me and speak a strange language, a language unknown to me. I watched them, and tried to go beyond that figure but a powerful light engulfed me and I lost consciousness.

.03 Flashback

"Do-... where am I?" thought blinking more times and then reopen them and see one without. I sprang out of going to see outside the small window that was left on the wall. Tokyo.
- What the hell? - I wondered, without finishing the sentence: I looked and noticed that pure white dress was gone and in its place was wearing a white coat.
At that moment the bedroom door swung open, revealing the arrival of a figure known to me: Gackt. I looked puzzled, but was clearly surprised.
- You woke up in the end! - said closing the door and avvicinandomisi. - The doctors said that they did not know if you would ... you were awakened in a state of deep coma, a coma is not easy ... but your skin was initially marma and then had changed color from white, blue and silver had become ... - ended the conversation as if it were fascinated by this.
- kidding right? because if a joke is not funny - I exclaimed, rather irritated.
"So ... was not a dream ... who the hell were those crazy things? No, I have to go home, maybe I imagined it all" .
The other had responded but had not clearly heard, and now stood there waving his hand before his face. He looked up at him, laughing.
- Well you think you have the fantasy too much, why not use it for your songs? - I laughed, taking it around a bit by going to see if I had some clothes to go from there.
- Ah-ah-ah baka was not funny, and if you are looking for clothes I took them now I - Gackt said, handing him the bag with different clothes.
It took two at random, a pair of torn jeans in a little light here and there and a black tank top. He settled his hair and walked out leaving the other as a imbeccille them. He walked to the front desk, signing papers to leave the hospital and then finally out of there, going home.
passed thirty minutes before the hypothesis revise his home. "I wonder as I slept ... I forgot to ask that idiot" thought opening the door with the spare key, located under the carpet.
taking off his shoes and then came running into the room and take the diary that had strangely, was empty, the notes of September 18 had disappeared.
I rubbed my eyes and then lie down on the bed dinuovo.
"dinuovo that light ..." thought before being swallowed up, and I found myself right in front of those tiny two strange men, this time they caught me and pushed me in that mighty building. Inside
was huge, just as it seemed from the outside, and it was full of flowers, decorated with small lights that flew, they were more precisely small fireflies, or mini fairies can not say with certainty.
through a long corridor and then climbed a long staircase in the air without any support. I was amazed
opposite to those men who hopped in a bizarre manner and who managed to climb the stairs despite being slightly taller than a step.
After that long climb, I saw a white door, all around there were flowers, vines. Magically, the door opened before my eyes, and he could not restrain a cry of astonishment that I had before me was a spectacular scene INMERSIVE in the green with many flowers, trees, strange animals, and a river that ran through the room and it was there that I saw this creature so charming and sensual.
- Well then this is the chosen - cried and then send away and making the two men enter the room, closing the door with a hand motion.
- Well young man approached, approached ... -
I nodded without objection by walking on the grass so soft.
His face was angular but appealing at the same time, his skin was yellow and white long hair decorated with small white flowers, had a strange color, a mix of green, brown and yellow.
From the back came two mighty wings almost pointed to a white rose, and the most amazing thing was that shone like stars.
I went surveying me, then talk.
- What's your name chosen? - I asked looking at the tattoo on strangely my back began to hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment