Thursday, June 4, 2009

Collapsable Mast 30feet

FUCK YOU ALL!


ENOUGH, now I am really ; route
cock ... I am an adult and vaccinated? YES 'AND
' my fucking life, this? SI '
I will have the right to make us want to fuck ke? SI '
if I will cock my tattoo, do my piercings, my hair people? YES'
So let me live how the fuck I want, slut bitch!
course I am really fucking hear me say "27 years have thrown in the toilet," you're stoned, "but you act xkè no serious person, instead of the moron", etc. Oh
; nasty bitch but I say .. I am killed or killing someone with my behavior? NO, I do not think I've been spending money
YOUR tattoos for me, change your hair color, buy shoes, etc.? NO, I do not think so ...
job 8 hours a day and I earn my money, let us x ke fucking want? SI '
AND THEN MAKE YOU AND YOUR COCKS Leave me alone, bitch bitch.
.. I'm tired, STOVE, of always hearing the same words, for two years and more in this part ... Now I come in one ear and out the other me, I do not scratch more ...
you realized it or not ke me only waste my breath??
you realized it or not you do the liver ke rotten for a cock, xkè so I do not change my ideas? Did you understand or not ke ke me think of what you DO NOT GIVE ; give a FUCK NO RECOGNITION??
did not you understand? worse for you, continue to insult, to spit snetenze not know shit about anything ... Go on, go ... You do not know what I like to see you scream and yell at me any more bad words you can find ke ....
"You suck," "Jump around ke dressed look like a tramp, "" let the girls do to girls, behave in an adult ...
Keep it up, on .. Hurt me, feritemi deep ....
So then you will pay them all, from first to last ...
the wrongs I did not forget, do not forget the bad words ...
You need me one day, you will have xkè ... And then you realize what it means to me ovffeso and insulted for years ... When you need and I will not be 'just thank YOURSELF .. Xkè ke's just you are you taking me to hate you, cursing k and not the day I left the fuck out of the house of shit ...
Esasperatemi from .. I have big shoulders now, it lasts the blow ... Collection and I'm quiet ...
But sooner or later you out of all the vomiting, your malice, your criticism ...
Make a beautiful face with friends, "I am lucky ke she is still at home," " ; mica ah I can not complain, it's always at home ".... But then when we're at home, Satan possession of my body and I become a wicked demon, to defeat ... I
27 years this year, yes, yes ... 27 years pass eh? Eh am no longer shy ke 12enne were doing just the big voice was silent ..
Oh no my beautiful, the era of the "I'm quiet and do not respond "....
Now I say, and sometimes hurt you, but you know I tell you ke?
I do not give a fuck!!
Complain, beccatevi responses ke fuck you do Shut up and ...
you deserve it, I was passing a life of shit ....
Mel'avete passed to qlch years ago but just now ....
E 'ke time me take control of my life, and you you are still and silent and looked at me live in peace ....
Ah, a little note to my dear friend told me ke "ke process is complete except ke you do the piercing ..... You say you love me, say ke ke I know you are opposed to piercings and tattoos ... But you forget that you ke ke among us "NO 'FEELING" ... So I ask you and I wonder KE FUCK YOU WANT FROM MY LIFE, YOU??
you chose not to join, so I thank you for your opinion [ki he asked you, though?] And I tell you kindly LET COCKS YOUR.




0 comments:

Post a Comment